Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Just because you fail once doesn't mean you fail all October 8, 2012

Depressed and sad until the bitter end
A broken heart that nobody can mend
Losing the once experienced hope
Grasped by the bondage of an unforgiving rope
Drowning by the waves of the devastating blow
Endless torment knowing the sun won't ever glow
The brick wall of trial won't even move
I sit and stare at the plastered cement convince myself I have nothing to prove
All I know is after the wall is a gravel hill
A hill that can only be climbed with unrealistic power and will
Raging boulder chases me down
I'm back on the ground
I fly to saftey and hit the dirt floor
Wandering when I will see an open door
I am filled with constant overwhelming doubts
And I am forgetting about the proper route
I don't feel as if I have an impacting voice
If just one person heard, my soul would rejoice
Complicated breathing and striving to awake
Planning to fall away from all to break
Rocking and shifting on the teeter totter of life
Stabbed in the back with an untrusting knife
Can't trust the most trusting soul
No matter what I don't have any control
You can never truly win it all
You're always going to fall
You think you got your life planned
You think you are strong and know how to stand
Don't get too confident, because you're just going to get knocked down
You are going to lay there with a frown
 All you can do is try to soften the blows
At least until the agony slows
All you can do is have faith and love God
And cling mightily to the Iron Rod

No comments:

Post a Comment